Let us solve your puzzle!
1 (888) 508-4677
ATI Distribution Amplifiers
ATI is a leading manufacturer of professional audio products for broadcast radio and television, satellite uplink and downlink, studio, A/V and large venue applications. The product line includes analog and digital audio distribution amplifiers, microphone, line and phono preamplifiers, audio mixers, summing and headphone amplifiers, as well as analog and digital metering systems and test equipment.
The ATI Audio Distribution Amplifiers are famous for their simple and straight forward operation, and thierrugged rack mount enclosures. All audio connections are made directly to the units rear panels connectors, and no special breakout cables are required.
The ultra-low jitter performance makes them exceptional performers in any critical audio application. They ruggedly designed for years of professional service.
Welcome to VoxPro5 - Audion’s latest version of their award winning professional digital audio editing software for the PC platform. VP5 features two major upgrades to the program, MultiTrack mixing and On-Screen Hotkeys giving users the ability to record, edit, add sound effects and music to a recorded bit and assign it to an on-screen Hotkey for replay and broadcast. VoxPro5 is proud to be a receipient of a Radio Magazine Pick Hit Award for VP5 at this years NAB in Las Vegas.
A sleek, updated screen layout makes it easy to switch from Classic VoxPro view to one showing the MultiTrack panel and Hotkey banks with just the click of an icon. Users can set-up their VoxPro screen layout so everytime they log in it’s ready to go.
The VoxPro5 MultiTrack allows users to add multiple tracks underneath their Master Recordings with a simple drag and drop feature. Each separate multi-track has its own popup edit window for additional editing of that file as needed and includes all the features of the Master Recording window. Drag and drop a completed mix to a Hotkey for fast playback. Everything added to an on-screen Hotkey automatically appears in the VoxPro Control Surface Hotkey window.
VoxPro Control Surface Facts:
- Measures 8.25” x 10”. Takes up very little real estate.
- Ruggedly built to professional specifications to withstand normal control room abuse.
- Hotkey titles appear five at a time in the backlit LCD directly above the corresponding key.
- Configured as either a USB or serial device.
Omnia.9 is based on a completely new platform which is unlike anything ever offered within the Omnia family.
The Omnia.9 not only lives up to the famous Omnia legacy in terms of audio punch, power and clarity, but also consolidates several devices neatly and cleanly into one, 3-RU rack unit applying Omnia quality and reliability in areas you may not have thought viable until now.
MORE FEATURES THAN EVER IN A SINGLE UNIT
For possibly the first time, there will be no need to compromise a service or a set of services to inferior audio processing and management due to space and/or budget limitations. Omnia.9 is jam packed with feature after feature, not available until now, in a single unit:
- Simultaneous separate processing cores for FM and HD and (Optional) HD2 and HD3.
- Each processing core is separately fully adjustable and has selectable 4, 5, 6 or 7 bands
- Psychoacoustic Composite Embedder allows up to 140% audio peaks in stereo at 100% total modulation.
- Contains exclusive “Undo” technology, a source declipping algorithm and program-adaptive multiband expander which removes distortion from source material. This corrects over-processed CDs, so common in today’s contemporary music.
- Multiband downward expansion (source noise reduction)
- 3-stage wideband AGC with adjustable sidechain equalization
- Program-dependent multiband compression
- Multiband look-ahead limiting
- Adjustable dynamic bass clipping (future feature)
- Selectable phase linear high pass filter, 15, 30 or 45 Hz
- (For Digital) Two-band final look-ahead limiting
- Selectable phase linear (high latency) or low latency (talent air monitoring capable) modes
- Fully automatic program-dependent declipper and multiband expander for damaged content such as loud CDs
- Streaming encoding built in for Primary Digital (HD) and (Optional) Secondary (HD2) and Tertiary (HD3). Supports encoding to MP3 (Mpeg-1 Layer 3), MP2 (Mpeg-1 Layer 2), AAC, HE-AAC (including RTSP/3G for streaming to mobile phones), Ogg Vorbis, WMA and WMA Pro.
- 7 inch front panel touch screen
- Full remote control.
- On-screen keyboard with several layouts (QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak and ABC sequential) for easy setup and preset name typing
- RDS encoder, dynamically updateable
- Selectable SSB (Single Sideband) stereo encoder
- HTTP push support for automation, such as dynamic RDS and streaming song titles, preset recall
- Dayparting (scheduled preset selection) (future feature)
- Studio Output with very low latency for talent monitoring
- Dual independent power supplies
- Composite pass-through (relay bypass) for your backup processor
Omnia.11 is not just the next step forward from prior offerings. The entire platform has been stripped it down beyond the bare walls and built into a fortress. Everything from the firmware platform, the GUI, to every algorithm was re-thought, and in most cases re-engineered or re-designed. The signature Omnia sound was kept intact, while the level of perceivable quality has noticeably improved.
Chameleon Processing Technology, Ultra- Multiband Limiter System, Bass Management, New Ultra LoIMD Distortion Controlled Clipper System and Unprecedented Access (A front panel touch screen GUI, remote access is via any web browser, as well as a local onboard WI-FI connection - Laptops to iPads have access!) make the Omnia 11 a must.
Axia Modular Studio Control Surface
Element is the popular modular console from Axia Audio. Element frames are offered in sizes ranging from 4 to 28 positions, with support for up to 40 faders in multiple linked frames. Element is designed to work with the Axia Studio Mix Engine and plugs into the network with a single CAT-6 Ethernet cable. Features four Program buses, and four auxiliary buses. Several module types provide control of mic/line inputs, telephones and other devices. Enhanced, integrated features for phones and codecs include auto-assigned mix-minus on each channel, easy talkback for remote talent cueing, one-button off-air phone record mode, and optional integrated Telco line switching. Each user can save unique profiles allowing different preferences, layouts and defaults for a variety of shows and talent. Includes digital EQ, dynamic mic processing, and many other advanced features. Allows sharing of audio resources across multiple studios. Requires user-supplied VGA monitor for metering and options display.
Your announcers will sound smoother, tighter, more at ease and better organized. Presenter was designed by announcers for announcers. It’s the most intuitive, user-friendly and easiest on-air system. Put Presenter in your stations and hear new magic happen.
Presenter automatically puts your spots, songs, promos, network shows and live scripts from your program log into the stack on the left. You play anything with the Start button at the left of each label. The Auto/Manual button at the top left switches from auto-segue automation to live assist at a touch. Your announcers can rearrange events by touching any label, then touching any other location for an instant move. Every recording’s start and end can be auditioned at any time, even when it’s on the air.